Saturday, January 3, 2009

Rockin' New Year's Eve

So how is the new year going for you?? Ours' seems to be going well so far. I realize there is much debate on whether to make resolutions or not. This year, I decided it was a great opportunity for me to make some changes. I felt like if I did not get a bit more organized, things in this household would just spin out of control. And that would not be pretty. Chad agreed, so we made a schedule. We scheduled everything down to the washing of bottles every evening and family time on Fridays. It sounds so boring, but it has helped out a lot already. I guess I did not realize how much would change going from one child to two children, but time just seems to fly by. I also had to make the age old "get healthier" resolution. I hate that I had to, but the baby weight from child number 2 was not exactly falling off and after hitting the big 3-0, I think my metabolism all but stopped. So it's back to pilates and walking and eating low carb. We have also started potty training Pebbles. I am of the opinion that potty training is way more labor intensive for the trainer and not the trainee. It is going ok, we are making some progress everyday. That is probably way to much info for you...sorry.

We are getting ready for a great Saturday. Bam Bam spent the night with Gigi and Papa, so Pebbles and I need to go pick him up. I also have some Christmas money burning a hole in my pocket, so I might HAVE to stop at the mall. Saving money has never been my strength. I have to show these pictures from New Year's Eve. We had an exciting evening that started out at Dairy Queen with great friends and a Blizzard, and ended at our place with some serious Guitar Hero. Ok, maybe not serious, but really fun.

No comments: