Friday, January 2, 2009

This is THE year!

So...it's here! 2009 is going to be a huge year for our family. We are almost finished with our internship at Hallmark. Our plan is to move to East Asia in June...OF THIS YEAR! I cannot believe this, it is finally starting to feel real. I cannot even imagine the changes that are going to take place for us. I am totally excited, and totally terrified. Chad tells me that is okay, as long as I don't back out. I know he is moving, so I am definitely not staying behind. It doesn't matter where we are, as long as our little family is together. Hopefully I will be able to remember that when we are all living in an apartment, not understanding the launguage, and sick to death of rice. We are about to embark on a serious adventure! To begin our year in the correct fashion, we headed to Pei Wei to have chinese food for dinner. It was "licious" as Pebbles would say. Pebbles was so cute, even she used chop sticks to eat her meal. I think she will do great when we move. Maybe she can help her mommy along. 2009 is going to be an adventure for us, I wish the same for you and your family!

1 comment:

The Caldwells said...

Steph!!! I had NO CLUE that you guys were aiming for June!!! I must've lost count. We will be 'yarping' for you :) Fill me in and all that good stuff. You've been on my mind lately. I know we're still getting to know each other, but I've known Chad since we were just itty bitty and so it's exciting to watch all of us 'grow up'--ok sorta grow up ;) We have a blog too and so even though I don't email often I'll be a regular reader of your blog. Great invention I think.

ps-- the rice thing... I can't go long without it. I guess I'm still a white Filipino living in Austria ;) haha!