Thursday, May 21, 2009

Approved!


We have proof! We have been approved to be Short Term "Helpers" in East Asia. So cool, it seems like we have been on this road for such a long time. Well, 2005 is quite a while ago, but we feel so blessed that we have not given up the dream yet. Trust me, I have considered it a time or two, but we know, without a doubt, that we are supposed to be serving in East Asia. We really treasure the time we have been able to spend at Hallmark. We have learned so much from so many people here. Working with this staff and especially Pastor has been priceless. We felt so honored for him to introduce us to the Fellowship. It was one of those times in my life where I wanted to take a snapshot in my mind, so I will never forget it. I felt encouraged by the Lord to keep going. He will get us there when the time is right, His time. Celebrate with us!

1 comment:

Mrs. Campos said...

steph, i just want you and chad to know i admire you guys so much... i will never forget you guys and will keep you in my heart and prayers forever! you guys are amazing ppl and i hope God blesses you in everything you do and share.. im sure the ppl in east aisa will be just as touched as i was. and i just wanted to tell you thank you....for everything you and chad have done for me and my family when i was in the youth group with you guys.. thank you so much. i love you guys and take care!