Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hello 2010!

Holy moly, I cannot believe it is 2010! 2009 was a wild and crazy ride for our family, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't ready for a new year. I love reflecting and evaluating and re-evaluating how the previous year went. I also dream of how different things will be this year. You know, I will be MORE organized, and plan ahead better and eat healthier and read more and exercise some. I like the challenge of trying to find a way to do it all, but I am not a perfectionist...big surprise, I know...so I don't really stress if I can't do it all. So excited to see how Pebbles and Bam Bam grow and change this year. I am excited to hear Bam Bam talking. He is so very close. I think hearing two languages all day everyday has delayed him slightly. That's my professional opinion based on like no experience. Pebbles is getting better at both languages, and will probably be tutoring me soon. I cannot believe she will be 4 this year....wowzers! I hope 2010 is ready for us! I hope your's is filled with adventure, fun, growth, and love.

2 comments:

The Caldwells said...

Dido on the resolutions... mine rarely get truly accomplished ;) LOL! Your motherly instincts are right about speech delay with little C.... our boys have struggled a bit. My elem. edu. degree also tells me that it doesn't help that they are boys AND learning a 2nd language. It will come and what a great thing it will be when they can truly speak 2 languages! When do you head back for a furlough?

Steph said...

Our language school semester ends mid July, so we will probably head back shortly there after. Yay....summer in Texas:)